Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the MOMS Club? MOMS Club International is a non-profit support group for at-home mothers with local chapters all over the US and the world.
- Who can join the MOMS Club of Clarksville, MD? All mothers living within our boundaries are welcome to join, though the schedule of activities and events caters to at-home moms and those working part-time. That is, almost all MOMS Club playgroups and events take place in the daytime on weekdays.
- What are the MOMS Club of Clarksville, MD's chapter boundaries? Our chapter boundaries include the following areas in Howard County, Maryland: Clarksville, Columbia (Villages of Harpers Choice, Hickory Ridge, River Hill and Wild Lake), Highland, Dayton, Lisbon, Fulton, Glenelg, Glenwood, Woodbine, Cookesville and Brookeville.
- How do I join? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information from our Membership Vice-President.
- How much are the dues? Our annual dues are $25.00. Your renewal months will be the month in which you initially joined.
- What does the MOMS Club offer? We offer monthly socials; weekly activities; playgroups; book, cooking and walking/running clubs; and our ever popular MOMS Night Out.